A Freedom Rider with Aims
1. Which sentence uses a present participle as an adjective?
2. What is the function of the underlined word in the sentence: "The shattered vase was beyond repair."
3. Choose the sentence that correctly uses a future progressive tense:
4. Identify the past participle in the sentence: "The shattered glass covered the floor."
5. Which of the following sentences contains a past participle?
1. B) The running water was cold.
2. B) Past participle
3. C) He will be going to the shop.
4. B) shattered
5. C) The broken window was repaired.